Hoffman Provides Security for Some of Merced's Most Important & Successful Businesses
Hoffman designs and installs only the highest quality devices from a select list of experienced and successful manufacturers. Because each system is designed with your specific needs in mind, we can custom select and match components that offer you enhanced protection plus the ability to expand or change your system as your needs change.
- Perimeter protection - Secures doors and windows
- Interior protection - Electronic sensors, controls and equipment
- User identification codes - Employees have their own number code to enter/exit the building
- Opening and closing reports - Hard copy or electronic reports of activity within your building
- Duress alarm - Activates an emergency response
- Medical emergency - Alerts local emergency medical units
- Fire protection - Protect your assets at all times with greater efficiency and reliability
Having someone here for you at a moments notice is vital.
Effective security requires industry-leading, state-of-the-art, monitoring networks operated with the commitment and dedication of a very special staff. Hoffman Electronic Systems owns and maintains a 24-hour a day monitoring center that meets strict industry criteria, including UL-certification. To ensure our system is always up and running, our facilities utilize uninterruptible power supplies, and back-up power generators.
Trained security specialists also assure your peace of mind every day of the year. All of our employees pass thorough background screening and structured training programs.
We provide customer assistance during all hours of the day.
Hoffman Electronic Systems developed the Customer Assistance Program (CAP) as an illustration of our commitment to our clients. Through the use of our CAP program, our customers can be assured that there will be someone on "your" team available to answer questions, anytime, day or night.
The most common calls coming in to just about any central station will involve relatively simple arming, disarming, and zone bypass questions from end-users. The questions are simple, that is, if the operator has the information available to solve the problem for the user. Most central station monitoring services lack the resources, and therefore refers the caller to the alarm manufacturer or tells them that service will contact them in the morning.
At Hoffman, we have invested in putting the operational manuals for nearly 100 security panels online and at the fingertips of our central station operators. More importantly, our operators are trained and tested on these various systems regularly, and can successfully handle about 90% of the routine calls that come in for technical support. And, as far as our customers are concerned, they are getting their problems solved right away.
- Family owned and operated
- 24-hr/365 day-a-year staffing
- Efficient, experienced, well-trained security specialists
- State-of-the-art power and back-up systems
- Rapid response rates
- Track record of growth and stability
- Employee background checks